Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Training of Trainers on Non-Violent Communication - INTERVIEW WITH MAIK MASES AND KADI-KAISA KALJUVEER


Name of the project: Training of trainers on non-violent communication
Date: 6th -13th  April 2017
Country/City: Turkey, Ankara



What was the main topic of the event?

Maik Mases: The main topic was training of trainers but the topic on non-violent communication was also addressed.

Kadi-Kaisa Kaljuveer: Non-Violent communication.




What was the biggest learning moments on the event for you?

Maik Mases:I learned to communicate calmly and constructively on sensitive issues. I also learned how to carry out a session using non-formal education methods.

Kadi-Kaisa Kaljuveer: The day we got to facilitate our own session.


Do you have any plans to continue active in the field? If yes, what?

Maik Mases: It is possible that I undergo further training's on becoming a trainer myself.

Kadi-Kaisa Kaljuveer: I can’t say for sure. I still have some thinking to do.


Would you recommend it to your friends? I yes, why? If not, why not?

Maik Mases: I definitely recommend such experiences to my friends because regardless of the topic of the project, there are always people from all over Europe participating from whom there is so much to learn and obtain new ideas.

Kadi-Kaisa Kaljuveer: Yes I would! It’s a great opportunity to get to know yourself better and also to get to know other cultures and people as well. Nothing to lose, only to gain!







More comments or anything else you would like to share? You can add here in your own language, if you want!

Maik Mases: Show initiative, be an active communicator (including listening!) and make the most of your experience!

Kadi-Kaisa Kaljuveer: I guess I had one of the most productive weeks in the past few months during this time spent in Ankara. Got to know awesome people, participate in activities and get a lot of other (not project related) work done as well. Prove to myself once again that if I have a decent amount of things to do I am the most productive.





This Project was financed by European Commission's Erasmus + Programme

No comments:

Post a Comment