Monday, October 17, 2016

Social Media to Activate Youth Communities - INTERVIEW WITH TRIINE VIISMA


Here we will publish our first interview of our training in Sicily. The star of the day is Triine Viisma, a student of psychology of Tallinn University!

Name of the project: Social Media to Activate Youth Communities
Date: 5th October – 12th October 2016
Country/City: Nicolosi, Sicily


What was the main topic of the event?
The main topic was social media but it had a lot of other interesting topics as well.

What were the biggest learning moments on the event for you?
Actually, I think learned the most about different historical events because of the simulation. Also, I learned a lot about communication and socializing. I loved to see the relationships between different participants and trainers and how everybody saw things from different point of views.

Do you have any plans to continue follow up? If yes, what?
I am not sure at the moment but I would love to. I met a lot of amazing people and learned a lot, it is definitely worth it.

Would you recommend it to your friends? I yes, why? If not, why not?
Yes, definitely. It is an amazing opportunity to learn, meet new people and cultures, to travel, to get to know yourself better and lot of other things in such short period of time.

More comments or anything else you would like to share? You can add here in your own language, if you want!

I loved the program, it gave me amazing opportunities, I met people from different countries and had a lot of fun. Even though, I do not like history, in this course I loved to learn more about historical events. I also got chances to challenge myself and I am very thankful for that. I hope there will be even more possibilities like this for young (and not so young) people! Armastusega, Eestist!

This Project was financed by European Commussion's Erasmus + Programme

No comments:

Post a Comment